A packed show awaits you, our listeners, in which we cover a wide variety of market moving events, covering commodities, the next moves in the dollar, euro and pound as well as a time for pausing and reflecting on trading strategies. Tune in.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- US jobless claims vs. USD: The weekly barometer of the US jobs market moves markets, but what is the real impact on the greenback? And which currencies move most? We dive in.
- Yellen and the US hike: The Fed Chair was mostly busy fending off political questions, but was she really trying to get market markets to sleep? We try to find the message, discuss the state of the US economy and talk about the upcoming US rate hike.
- Greece to the back burner: The Greek list of reforms has been approved despite doubts, and the four month extension is underway. We do a catch up and explain why this story will come back sooner than later.
- Australian rate decision: The RBA cut once but will it do it again and send AUD/USD to 0.75? We have a clear opinion.
- Canadian rate decision: The same question goes for the Bank of Canada, but here the answer goes to the other direction.