Where is the Fed headed? A lot depends on the NFP. We discuss everything and also talk about falling oil and the somewhat neglected price of silver before previewing next weeks’s events.
You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- Direction of the Fed: Will they or won’t they in September? We hold opposing opinions and argue for and against the move that will rock markets on any decision.
- Is oil heading to a new decade low?: The price of the black gold is declining and we are nearing the lows. Break or bounce? This has implications on the Canadian dollar.
- NFPreview: The “king of forex indicators” is critical for the aforementioned decision. So where will it go?
- Is it all over for silver?: The “younger brother” or gold is on the back foot once again and many see a buying opportunity. We discuss the dynamics of this important metal.
- Next week’s events: Echoes from the NFP will not last too long as we have important events ahead. We get you up to speed.
Listen to the podcast here: