A packed show awaits you, our listeners, in which we cover a wide variety of market moving events, covering commodities, the next moves in the dollar, euro and pound as well as a time for pausing and reflecting on trading strategies. Tune in.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- 4 questions for traders: In our last installment of question for traders, we suggest various tweaks and diversification for your strategies.
- State of the Fed: We run down the FOMC minutes, put them in the necessary context and look forward to Yellen’s all important testimony in which we could get critical real time opinions.
- Greek crisis: The headlines from Greece are incessant, and we try to explain what’s going on and what’s next. We also dive into the role of the ECB in this crisis – they are not exactly dovish like in QE.
- Recovering oil: Too much emphasis has been put in the number of rigs and actual production looks different. We examine the short term and long term impact of lower oil.
- Gold: Contrary to the black gold, the real one is on the back foot. What is moving the price? Treasuries and the dollar certainly play a role.
- The pound: We finish the show with a bullish note. Why is the pound on the rise? What could impede this and what currencies is it expected to gain against?