Some currency pairs are make life easier for the technical trader. We begin with discussing and listing them before moving to the uncertainties caused by central banks in the US (following the NFP) the UK (Super Thursday) and China (stocks, devaluation) before looking forward.
You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- 5 most predictable currency pairs: The pair respects support and resistance or makes clear breakouts? It’s more predictable. Does it trade choppily and “fakes out”? It’s on the other end. We explain and list the top 5 for this quarter.
- NFP and the Fed: The Non-Farm Payrolls report came out as expected. So what will it be for the Fed in September? We battle it out on the most critical event for currency markets.
- Super Thursday: The Bank of England promised and delivered, at least in terms of action. But also here, all options are on the cards. We dive into sterling’s situation.
- China: The stock market is falling and so are exports. What does it mean for the world? We have already seen the devaluation action and there’s more coming.
- And what’s next: Mid summer heat doesn’t mean markets are on vacation. We have quite a bit of upcoming market moving events. The FOMC meeting minutes stand out.
Listen to the podcast here: