Welcome to our new podcast: Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch. As you can see from the title, we are still in a testing period. You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
In today’s episode, we discuss three topics:
- How to trade what you see: and apparently, not trade what you may be imagining you are seeing but isn’t there. While separating emotions from action is easier said than done, we provide some practical advice to improve your trading behavior.
- Cooling oil: Geo-political worries moved to other regions and the price of oil dropped. We discuss the fall, where it is more pronounced and where oil is going next.
- State of the Fed: Yellen talked and talked in front of politicians and did her best to say nothing. However, the Chair of the Fed did release some hints. We review her words, market reaction and what we can expect in the weeks ahead.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter:
And you can see previous pocasts here.
A full launch of the show will happen in the weeks to come.