The markets are storming and we cover it all: from the still strong economy of the UK through the big tumble in oil prices and finally with a wide coverage of everything causing the global gloom in stocks, bonds and currencies. We big begin with a few more questions that each trader should ask.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- Questions you should ask yourself: Are you ready for extreme events? They come more often than you think and perhaps we have a cluster of these right now. Diversifying is one option.
- State of the UK: Britain was seen as raising rates soon. Has it totally changed? we examine the positives and the negative of the UK economy, rate hike prospects and what could drive sterling.
- Oil prices: The price of black gold is crashing and it is considered as a sign of a global downturn. But this is only the tip of the iceberg in this complex story. Prices depend on supply, politics and demand.
- Global gloom: Volatility is alive and kicking with big falls in stock markets, wild moves in bonds and excellent two way action in currencies. Is it all Europe’s fault? Not exactly. We review the various factors in the global economy which are pulling in different directions.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Follow us on the iTunes page
- Follow us on Sticher.
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter:
And you can see previous pocasts here.