Are you really prepared to trade? We ask some questions you should ask yourself as well, before diving into the big events of October, which is a very promising month, especially on the background of September’s turmoil.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- Questions for every trader: Do you have enough time to dedicate to trading? Are you prepared also for rainy days? These are some of the questions we discuss and traders should also ask themselves.
- October’s events: The ECB meeting and the Non-Farm Payrolls promise a strong start, but there are certainly more events, some are normal yet important events, and some are a one off. We walk through the events that are set to rock markets in the first month of the last quarter.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Follow us on the iTunes page
- Follow us on Sticher.
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter:
And you can see previous pocasts here.