This week we feature an interview with Francesc Riverola, the founder and president of FXStreet – one of the largest forex portals. We discuss trends in the forex industry, Francesc’s observation about the SNBomb, the future of forex as an asset class and lots more.
You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
After a quick update on what’s going on in the markets, especially recent USD movements, we talk with Francesc about:
- How FXStreet all began 15 years ago and what it offers to visitors.
- The special characteristics of innovation in Barcelona. Catalonia’s capital isn’t a world famous financial hub, but certainly has advantages.
- SNBomb: The short term and long term impacts of the shocking move on the industry. The outcomes are different depending on the time frame.
- The future of foreign exchange as an asset class.
- The shift of forex traders to mobile devices and the effect on the industry.
- Plans for the future and more.
Listen to the podcast here: