This week we have the pleasure to interview David Stein of Money for the Rest of Us, a fellow podcast host. We talk about investments, the smoke and mirrors around QE and lots more.
You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
The points we touch on are:
- David’s story: his interesting background from an investment consultant through teaching about money and his recent podcasting career.
- QE: His original view on how QE is a placebo and how it impacts the markets
- How the modern money system works
- Why the Fed needs to raise rates and how fear plays a role
- The state of the US economy and the single figure to assess the current state.
- ECB QE and the problem of confidence.
- Stock markets’ state of mind – the secular bull market.
- Current market valuations and not trying to predict the future.
- David’s trading philosophy.
Listen to the podcast here: